A new beginning
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
All right! All right! All right! I am entering the elusive world of blogging. I have held off starting one, because I just don't think anyone cares what I am doing! My vision of this blog is that I will post pictures of my family....mainly the boys, and I will showcase my scrapbooking (main subject..the boys). Bear with me while I get this thing groovin'.
Suzanne and Colleen this is all your fault!!! Now I acutally have to move on this site. Hope you know I will be buggin' you for help! Thanks chickies!
XOXO
Jessie

October 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Way to go, first step to many more. You are now going to be blog stalked.
October 1, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Welcome to blogoshere! I've got you on my reader, so I'm W.A.T.C.H.I.N.G. :-D
October 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM
see you can do it!!
October 1, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Yeah Jessie!!!
Watch out, this is addicting!! :)